Reliance Connects. Delivers. Expands.
Reliance Communications is a one-stop service solution for the world’s leading mobile carriers and wireless device manufacturers, focusing on distribution, forward logistics and reverse logistics. Reliance is a national distributor of the newest wireless devices and accessories. We have been a market leader in wireless communication products for more than two decades and are one of only three authorized Verizon Wireless distributors in the U.S.
Reliance offers full device lifecycle management. This approach expands forward and reverse logistics to include marketing, fulfillment, inventory management, reclamation and more for carriers, manufacturers and suppliers. With operations in the U.S. and India, Reliance is uniquely positioned to provide its services throughout the global mobile ecosystem.
Keys To Success:
- Industry expertise with a focus on persistent market research
- Partnerships with major players in every aspect of telecom ecosystem
- Nimbleness to pursue verticals and niche consumer markets
- Supply chain and logistics superiority
- Aggressive pursuit of excellence
Reliance maintains an excellent relationship with each of their customers through key areas:
- Daily inventory availability reports
- Timely updates on incoming inventory availability
- Confirm receipt of purchase orders within two hours
- Ship orders same day if received by 3PM Eastern Time
- No minimum order quantity, direct-to-store shipping
- Efficiently receives, manages, and ships inventory across the U.S.
- Same day approval on returns
- Competitive pricing
- Since 2008, Reliance has sold over 10 million handsets in the U.S.
- Reliance is one of only three authorized Verizon distributors in the U.S.
- Reliance holds Master Distribution Agreements with almost all top wireless manufacturers
- Reliance has increased its market share in the U.S. every year since 2008
- Currently distributing its products and services to several top national retailers
- Carries a complete line of wireless accessories to compliment its wireless phone lineup, and provides customers with simplified one-stop order fill capacity